Built with a 2” x 3” 11-gauge steel mainframe, the LVSP Leverage Shoulder Press features adjustable press arms. In addition, this machine has gas assisted start positions, converging press arm movement for advanced biomechanics. It also has independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development. This machine also has an electrostatically applied metallic silver powder coat paint finish. Moreover, the BodySolid Shoulder Press has sealed bearing pivot points and weight plate holders for storage. The LVSP Leverage Shoulder Press is also constructed with the commercial facility in mind. It includes both durable, double-stitched upholstery and gas assisted adjustable seat pad to accommodate all size users.
- 2″ x 3″ 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Adjustable press arms to fit all size users, also with gas assisted start positions
- Adjustable seat pad also with gas assist
- Ergonomic hand grip positions
- Converging press arm movement for advanced biomechanics
- Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Full Commercial Shoulder Press made by BodySolid
- Available in two sizes of weight stacks: both 95KG or 140KG
*Olympic weight plates not included
49″L x 53″W x 52″H
Weight: 171 lbs.