A small, portable, and accurate linear encoder which attaches to free weights bars and weight stack machines for measuring Power output. It combines the mobility of an iPad hand-held device to record data with the power of the Internet. The system must be able to provide data can be securely accessed online anywhere, any time.
- Velocity Based Training: Use velocity to determine load, optimize and individualize your athletes strength training. Remove the guesswork; set target zones based on training goals (Strength, Power or Speed). Use big screen TV’s to display team summaries on the Velocity and Target Zone boards.
- Power and strength analysis: Power is the key factor for producing game winning performances. Measure your athletes efforts in the weights room, benchmark and track performance with inbuilt protocols. Power drives the fastest sprints and breaks the hardest tackles; by training for Power you are training to win.
- Gymaware Cloud: Yearly subscription option for teams which gives full access to inbuilt reporting functions, training boards, leader-boards and on-line analysis with a secure login via com.
- Leader – Board: Motivate your athletes to perform at their best by providing instant feedback in the weight room. Display the Leader-board on a big screen to create a competitive environment and real intent to lift.
- Real – Time feedback: The unrivaled iPad App provides rep by rep feedback on key metrics. Athletes are challenged on each and every rep. Competition has never been greater.
- Rehabilitation: Monitor limb asymmetries and differences due to injury or imbalance. Compare pre and post results over time. Be assured the athlete is ready to return to competition.
- Jump Testing: Power output during a jump is a key indicator of athletic ability. Evaluate Jump Height, Squat Depth, Power and Velocity. Easily monitor fatigue with long-term tracking reports.
- 1RM Prediction: Use GymAware to predict a 1RM without the need to go to failure. The report accurately calculates a 1RM for core exercises such as Squat, Dead-lift and Bench Press.
- Video Analysis: Use the iPad to record and replay video on lift technique. Give feedback whilst recording metrics such as velocity, power, distance and bar path. Replay and share the video instantly via your favourite social media platform.