Takei Hand Grip Dynamometer.
Firstly, the Takei Hand Grip Dynamometer allows you to measure hand grip strength. Moreover, 4 measurements are carried out on left and right hand alternately. It calculates and also displays the average of the maximum measured value of each hand. Therefore, Takei is known as the leader in strength measurement in the market. They are also top of the class in accuracy and quality. Results are easily obtained as the display screen shows the maximum strength values for both right and left hands.
- Measuring Range: 5.0 to 100kg.
- Minimum measurement unit: 0.1kg
- Display: LCD in 4 digits.
- Auto power-off: 1 minute after operation.
- Power Source: 2 AAA size batteries.
- Continuous operating time: Approx. 100hr.
- Grip Width Range: 40 to 70mm.
- Dimension: 154 x 235 x 62mm
- Weight: 0.68kg