Vertical climbers provide an intense full-body workout.
If you’re looking for a total body workout that revs your heart rate and strengthens your muscles, the vertical climbing machine checks all the boxes. The workout mimics rock climbing and requires you to use your core, upper body, and lower body.
The vertical climber is popular among athletes due to its low impact and ability to push them to maximum aerobic capacity. In just a few seconds, it gets you breathing heavily and torching calories. Every gym should have a machine of this caliber in their range to cater to gym members’ needs.
VersaClimber’s most technologically advanced climber, the TS VersaClimber, has a WiFi / Bluetooth touch screen that allows users to:
- Record and save workouts
- View graphs of feet per minute
- Stroke length and strokes per minute
- See total sessions completed
- Feet climbed
- Heart rate
- Average feet per minute
- Compete for rankings on leader boards
- Share successes via social media
- Seamlessly connect with VC LIVE virtual subscription training