JumpMat Pro is a revolutionary training aid designed to enhance an athlete’s performance. It provides an accurate measurement of essential indicators of athletic performance such as Lower Body Power and Reactive Strenght Index (RSI). By allowing you to record fitness levels of an individual or team, the JumpMat pro provides you with hard facts on the effectiveness of your training programme.
The measurement instantly provided by JumpMat Pro App are:
- Jump Height: The flight time of the jump is used to calculate the height jumped in 0.1cm intervals – measured in 1/1000th second.
- Flight Time: Time between leaving and landing on the mat – measured in 1/1000th second.
- Contact Time: Time between the athlete stepping on the mat and immediately jumping into the air and landing on the mat – this is measured in 1/1000th second.
- Reactive Strength Index: RSI is a ratio of jump height to contact time and shown when performing rebound jumps. RSI expresses an athlete’s explosive capabilities in dynamic activities and is recognized as an essential component of testing for the specific strength characteristics required by athletes.
- Energy: Energy expended per jump – measured in joules.
- Power: Power exerted per jump – measured in Kilowatts.
- Take Off Velocity: Measured in m/s.