JumpMat Pro is a revolutionary training aid. It will also enhance your performance. It also provides an accurate measurement of essential indicators of athletic performance. Examples: Lower Body Power and also Reactive Strenght Index (RSI). Allowing you to record fitness levels of either an individual or team. Therefore, the JumpMat pro tells you how effective your training programme is.
The measurement instantly provided by JumpMat Pro App are:
- Jump Height: Flight time helps calculate your height jumped in 0.1cm intervals. This is measured in 1/1000th second.
- Flight Time: Time between both leaving and landing on the mat. This is also measured in 1/1000th second.
- Contact Time: Time between the athlete stepping on the mat, jumping into the air and also landing on the mat. This is measured in 1/1000th second.
- Reactive Strength Index: RSI is a ratio of jump height to contact time and shown when performing rebound jumps. Therefore, RSI expresses an athlete’s explosive capabilities in dynamic activities. An essential component of testing for the specific strength characteristics required by athletes.
- Energy: Energy expended per jump – measured in joules.
- Power: Power exerted per jump – also measured in Kilowatts.
- Take Off Velocity: Measured in m/s.