Terms and Conditions
The term ‘fitnessequipmentireland’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. For further information please see our returns policy.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may create a link to this website from another website or document without fitnessequipmentireland prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
You must get in contact with us within 30 days after we have shipped your order to let us know that you have not received correct items / quantities.
On dumbbells and weight plates, there is a plus or minus 2-3% weight variance. Some dumbbells will not the exact amount as may be slightly more or slightly less. This is due to the manufacturing process.
- From time to time Fitness Equipment may contact you to let you know about special offers they are running.
General equipment – 1 year parts 1 year labour (back to base warranty)
High wear items – No warranty due to the nature of the product. High wear items include but are not limited to: slam balls, wall balls, budget Olympic bars, resistance bands and exercise loops.
Cardio equipment – warranties are specific to each piece of equipment and vary depending on whether the equipment is a home use, light commercial or full commercial piece.
- Home use covers products for use in a private residence only.
- Light commercial covers products for home use and use in non fee paying membership facility such as a school, hospital, hotel with no members, a corporate gym with less than 200 weekly users or a personal training studio.
- Full commercial covers all of the above and also include facilities with fee paying members.
For warranties on specific cardio items please see item descriptions.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the product they are buying is suitable for their environment, whether that is home use, light commercial or full commercial.
Fitness Equipment Ireland will take back your WEEE on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis, free of charge at the time of delivery or at our store. Waste batteries are taken back in store on a one-forzero basis (i.e. no purchased required) as long as they are of equivalent type to that sold by us. WEEE and waste batteries can also be returned to your local civic amenity site free of charge. The following link will show you how to find the civic amenity site closest to you where you can recycle your WEEE, batteries and light bulbs, https://www.weeeireland.ie/household-recycling/where-can-i-recycle/. Never put WEEE, batteries or light bulbs in any of your bins.
Our Legal Business name is Balscadden Online Limited
Producer Register No: IE03383W