Our Bolt Strength ISO Low Row machine is uniquely engineered for lower angled back rows. This allows isolation and development of targeted back muscle groups more effectively than any other low row machine. The Bolt Strength ISO Low Row machine ensures super smooth movement due to the ergonomic design. This helps to allow the user to optimise the isolation of their back muscles and to work through their full range of motion when training.
The user is guaranteed maximum muscle contraction while being provided with the safety of a machine. This maximises both the benefit and security for users when training. This is one of the main reasons more and more athletes are choose ISO lever machines today.
Built from commercial grade steel (9 Gauge/4mm Commercial Steel), the Bolt Strength ISO Low Row is as durable as they come. This machine comes with quick-release seat adjustment to ensure the user can achieve the optimum seated position with minimum effort.
- Olympic weight pin holders.
- Independent movement of each machine arm
- Choose from a Single Armed Row or a Bilateral Row
- Safely isolates muscle groups
- Option of various grips ( Horizontal & Angled)
- Weight: 130kg
- Dimensions: 1710*1510*1020
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 1 year parts and services